Lemelson Early Inventor Prize | $100 Awards | 2022
The Lemelson Early Inventor Prize is to be awarded to one middle school project (6th, 7th or 8th grade) that meets the invention award criteria:
- Demonstrates problem-solving by identifying a critical problem.
- Applies empathy and STEM knowledge to find a practical solution.
- Displays entrepreneurial thinking by developing a tangible invention.
- Develops an invention to solve a critical societal problem and improve the lives of others.
- Ideally, exemplifies environmentally-responsible thinking in their research and creation of the product.